Sunday, January 13, 2013

05 "I Forget" - Serenada Schizophrana

05 "I Forget" - Serenada Schizophrana Tube. Duration : 6.40 Mins.


V. "I Forget" Find me on Twitter: twitter.com The song is in Spanish, but here's the English translation: SOLO I had a thought that rapidly I lost, I ask here and there, where did I leave it? Not here, not there, CHORUS not there or over there, SOLO not in the garden nor in the attic, CHORUS where could it have gonne? SOLO Where did it go? don't know, don't know, could I have left it at the café? CHORUS On a paper, in the fountain With the coin I threw in? Did it go swimming with a fish? My dog perhaps carried it off, hidden behind his bone. I sniff the garden secretly - could it be buried there? Not here, not there, not over there, I look there, I look here, and nothing, ah ... A-one, a-two, and a-forgot, my cleverness has left. My story is erased again, there is no today, nor never, nor afterward, there is no today, nor never, nor afterward... My reasoning fades out inside a cup of sugar, my soul is turning into salt inside a drawer. I am riding on a cloud that rises, rises, and rises, And it will never stop; it leaves it flies above the city; it leaves ... O sensation! an inspiration is just this moment coming to me! Fascination and distraction - tell me what I was talking about? I go here, I go over there, I go there, I go over here, With a black crow that is chasing me. Ah! I'm looking in the kitchen, in the garbage cans, Inside a shoe, sunken in the sofa, My life and reason going incognito are. I look under the tablecloth, in a loaf of bread, On scribbles on paper ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.