Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fab Fitness | How I Lost 10 Pounds +HEALTHY Weightloss Tips

Fab Fitness | How I Lost 10 Pounds +HEALTHY Weightloss Tips Tube. Duration : 12.35 Mins.


Make sure to subscribe to our REAL LIFE CHANNEL for daily vlogs, cooking videos, & randomness of life www.youtube.com Join my DietBet here! mlad.co Want to lose those extra pounds gained this holiday season? My New DietBet www.dietbet.com/AllThingsFabulous101 My NEW DietBet starting 01/21/2013 www.dietbet.com My Bet .00 *The goal/challenge is to lose 4% of your starting weight, I accidentally said 2% We can help to keep one another motivated here on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and also DietBet.com. Here's a glimpse into my daily meals that I eat/make during the week. Breakfast: fresh fruit and yogurt or maybe an omelette or bagel or oatmeal with fresh fruit and a bottle of water or fresh juice, or maybe cereal *it really varies(I don't drink coffee or soda) *on Saturday or Sunday I'll have waffles with fresh fruit and whipped cream :) Snack 1: Fiber One bar or a granola bar, fruit snacks, and a bottle of water Lunch: a salad with spring mixed greens, fruit, cashews, and grilled chicken, and a bottle of water *my lunches may vary: sometimes I'll have sushi sometimes I'll have a turkey or grilled chicken wrap or pita(or sandwich) or sandwich and soup from Panera Bread sometimes I'll have a bowl from Chipotle(I can only eat 1/3 because those things are huge lol) Snack 2: Fiber One bar and a smoothie or maybe popcorn *I don't stick to a meal plan, it really depends on how I feel each day *if you don't want to make your own I love the Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness smoothie ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.