Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Curry - Akonjeev feat. Sanjeev

Curry - Akonjeev feat. Sanjeev Video Clips. Duration : 3.90 Mins.


Must Watch video! Akonjeev and Sanjeev sing about curry! Amazing Singers! Better than Akon himself! Lyrics Yo this songs goin out to Sanjeev Turn that bloody music down! Turn it down! I never had a curry like you before, I just lost you Fuck me man! Eh eh eh eh eh, less of the language yeah I woke up in the middle of the night And I noticed that I wanted a curry So I phoned up the Curry Shop Asked for a curry, said theyll deliver it to me Came about half past twelve And I paid for the curry, it was five pounds What a rip off I do say, Plus the man was gay who brought My curry (My curry) He brought my curry (Brought my curry) ??? Extra Onions! (Extra Onions) Chapatti (Chapatti) A free piece of Naan bread (piece of Naan bread) What can you do now? Go back to bed (Back to bed you bastard!) Spilt curry on my top So I put it into the washing machine (washing machine) It was a curry stain, it was very sweaty (sweaty) It was orange stain (orange stain) Tried wiping it off with a dish cloth It not work so I put in the washer (the washer) It only cost 50p coz it was from Netto and I like curry (like curry) Where is my curry (wheres my curry) My curry is freezing (curry is freezing) Warm it up! (warm it up you bastard!) Put it (put it) In the Microwave (in the microwave) You sweaty son of (you sweaty son of) Son of a bitch! (son of a biiitch!) *Majadaree followed by gibberish* Shooby dooby dooby dooby dooby doo Shooba dooba dooba dooba dooba Doo doo doo doo doo doo doooo I went ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.