Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Florence and The Machine - Breath Of Life [Subtitulada en español]

Florence and The Machine - Breath Of Life [Subtitulada en español] Video Clips. Duration : 4.03 Mins.


Traducción de Breath Of Life, canción que Florence ha escrito para la película "SnowWhite & the Huntsman". Lo sé, subí otro antes, pero he corregido las erratas que había en el otro por error :S Siento mucho las molestias que pueda causar este cambio pero es que soy una tiquismiquis xDD *Breath of life: para mí esta expresión viene de "breath of air" que significa "una bocanada de aire", en la que ella lo ha sustituido por "life". Letra de la canción: I was looking for a breath of life For a little touch of heavenly light But all the choirs in my head say: noo To get a dream of life again A little vision of the start of the end But all the choirs in my head say: noo But I need one more touch Another taste of heavenly rush And I believe, I believe it's so And I need one more touch Another taste of divine rush And I believe, I believe it's so Whose side am I on? Whose side am I? And the fever began to spread From my heart down to my legs But the room is so quiet And although I was losing my mind It was a call that was so sublime But the room is so quiet I was looking for a breath of life A little touch of heavenly light But all the choirs in my head say: noo To get a dream of life again A little vision of the start of the end But all the choirs in my head say: noo It's a long way and it's come from paper And I always say we should be together I can see the look because this song has ended And if you are gone, I will not be long And I started to heart it again but this time ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.