Thursday, February 21, 2013

250| I've Lost 66 Pounds! 45 more to go!

250| I've Lost 66 Pounds! 45 more to go! Tube. Duration : 2.82 Mins.


Please check here for answers to your question. Thank you. I love you for watching. Hey loves! A lot of you have been commenting on my weight loss. Sorry but the Senegalese twists don't make me look thinner-- I AM THINNER. LOL I drink green smoothies every day for breakfast. Go here kinkycurlycoilyme.com for all my Green Smoothie Recipes For Lunch/Dinner I have: seafood, brown rice, veggies. or Guacamole with beans and chips or tunafish with mayo on wheat bread with cheese and spinach. Shrimp Pasta. Shrimp and plantain and veggies. Grilled cheese sandwich. My favorite snack is pop secret kettle corn popcorn. I eat the whole bag by myself. about 3x a week. I also have 1 chobani yogurt every day. I have a piece of pie for dessert or Ill have a fun size snicker or twix or ill have these natures valley peanut butter granola thins that are delicious. It goes by what I have a taste for. I work out 3-5 days a week. I alternate with the treadmill and the elliptical machine for cardio and I alternate lower body and upper body on the weight machines. I like the machines so Ill do legs (thighs inner and outer, quads and hamstrings) for arms (lat pull down, shoulder press, seated row, tricep extension) What keeps me Motivated? I set small goals and pray. I wake up in the morning and I affirm myself that the workout is going to be good and that at the end of the week I will lose weight. I tell myself this all day. When Im preparing my meals, I remind myself that the food is ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.