Friday, February 15, 2013

Smosh - Ultimate Assassin's Creed 3 Song (Uncensored) HD

Smosh - Ultimate Assassin's Creed 3 Song (Uncensored) HD Video Clips. Duration : 3.60 Mins.


Wow! 40000+ views! Thanks guys! Since this is my favorite Smosh song/video, I decided to upload the uncensored version. ALL CREDIT GOES TO SMOSH PRODUCTIONS. Download The Song UNCENSORED: itunes.apple.com Lyrics: Connor Kenway: How many fools can I kill today? Too many to count don't get in my way. I shoot a mofo in the throat with my bow Tomahawk chop is my death blow Freedom fighting machine Big ass hatchet in hand Why'd you have to kill my bros? Imma slash your face man! I'm a very skilled assassin. Killing dudes in ones and twos. Blood flowing like a river Need a box of tissues? When I'm huntin' I be stuntin' You can never find me. In the bushes, in the haystacks, in your mother's laundry. Watch me coming free running Up the walls LIKE A BOSS What you looking at bitch? Taste my Tomahawk Chop! (2x) How many fools can I kill today? Too many to count don't get in my way I shoot a mofo in the throat with my bow Tomahawk chop is my death blow (8x) Tomahawk From Boston to NY Always up to no good Don't know how I can see Out this big ass hood Walking through the crowds Touching you on the back Using my hidden blade For a secret attack! Jumping off of giant buildings like I was a super man Use your mama as a meat shield any time that I can Take a break from the war to hunt for some meat What? A man's gotta eat. (2x) How many fools can I kill today? Too many to count don't get in my way I shoot a mofo in the throat with my bow Tomahawk chop is my death blow (8x) Tomahawk ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.