Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Story of Our Love

Story of Our Love Tube. Duration : 5.80 Mins.


LYRICS: Chorus: Sugapuss you know That I just love you so much You make me tremble and stutter Just by the feel of your touch Im never done, from day one Ill always be your stud I got more love in my body Than in my body is blood Haters hatin behind our backs, But they dont know smack They only know how to talk it Cuz they all know what they lack: The kinda girl who can hold you, Make you feel so divine Im the luckiest guy in the world, Cuz that dream girl is mine. Summer was windin down I was takin a walk around In a familiar place, I turned to see a pretty face She looked at me and smiled Already I loved her style She got the best of my love She had my heart beatin wild And thats why I loved her When I touched her My heart could undeniably see She had a boyfriend who wouldnt And he couldnt Ever treat her with lovin like me Chorus In love from the start, We knew in our hearts Wed never break up Or get torn apart. And I Knew it had to be true No matter what I do, Ill care and love you too Im always falling for you. People tried to Break us up Wed get down and out but Wed make up We got each other, So we dont feel pain Were connected in a way That I just cant explain Chorus On October 22nd Two thousand and seven, All the poison in life Was gone and I was in heaven Youre the breath in my body, Youre the hip to my hop Weve been together forever, and I know Well never stop I could say something romantic, Something sappy and sweet I could cook a delectable dinner For you to ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.