Sunday, February 10, 2013

Homemade Gluten Free Corn Pasta using a Pasta Machine

Homemade Gluten Free Corn Pasta using a Pasta Machine Video Clips. Duration : 4.88 Mins.


Homemade Gluten Free Corn Pasta For more Recipes, Helpful tidbits and Product reviews: Please join me at: www.facebook.com I am using Betty Crockers Pasta Fresca Automatic Pasta Machine ~ Model BC-1393 I'm not sure if this model is still available but I have seen numerous other Pasta machines when I searched the internet. If you don't have this model follow the instructions per your Pasta Machine replacing the Wheat Flour with Corn Flour and adding Xanthan Gum. I have been missing using my Pasta maker since I went Gluten Free 8 weeks ago. I am not allergic to Gluten so I was not concerned that this machine had been used with wheat flour in the past. I could not find any recipes for a Gluten Free Pasta using a Pasta Machine. I decided to experiment on my own and am happy with the results. The Pasta maker comes with its own measuring cups. 1 for the dry ingredients and 1 for the liquid ingredients. Using the dry measuring cup ~ Measure out 2 of their cups of Corn Flour: (This added up to 4 cups total) Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Corn Flour and 2 Tsp. Bob's Red Mill Xanthan Gum Place the Corn Flour and Xanthan Gum in the pasta maker. Put cover on Pasta Maker. Turn on for a moment to mix the dry ingredients. Using the liquid measuring cup ~ add 2 Eggs, 1 TBL Olive Oil and enough water to reach the water mark line. Whisk with a fork or small whisk. (This added up to 1 cup total) Turn the pasta maker on and slowly add the liquid through the opening in the lid, reserve 1 TBL ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.