Friday, February 8, 2013

SMW Custom Music- Bowser's Inside Story Final Boss

SMW Custom Music- Bowser's Inside Story Final Boss Tube. Duration : 5.60 Mins.


Good grief, why is this video so popular? It's so bad. IT IS THE MOST DELICIOUS SANDWICH OF VICTORY! TIMES THREE! I am the great Cackletta's most best pupil, who is named Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! If you are giving us the chase, just to get your silly princess's voice, then you are idiots of foolishness! Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom! Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid! ONE FELL SWOOP IS THE WAY I WILL DEAL WITH YOU FINK-RATS Rat-fink,try as you might, the resulting will be the same Bah! Now is when the talking stops! I do not have time to stop and smell foul roses such as you! Finally! Now is the time where my true might shines, like many angry sunbeams of rage! St-standing here in the spotlight at such a great gala of spectacularity... My nerves are nervous! I need no long speech before this battle, which will be mighty! Snack on my wrath, fink-rats! Soon Princess Peach's voice will be Cackletta's snack cake! Have you readiness for this?!? Ouch, Hotness! It is the overheat! Now is when I ram you. The Super Mario Bros. that I hate are here! I drizzled rage dressing on the country next door. Rage dressing on a salad of evil! Preparations have completion! Beef? I am beefless. Fawful is lacking in beef. Yes. Mustache.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.