Friday, February 15, 2013

Atkins Diet Recipes: Low Carb Flax Bread (IF)

Atkins Diet Recipes: Low Carb Flax Bread (IF) Video Clips. Duration : 4.15 Mins.


** Recipe included in my new low carb, gluten free cookbook, Low Carbing Among Friends. Please check it out at our website @ www.amongfriends.us ** One of the questions I get quite often is how do you give up bread on the Atkins Diet, and my point is you don't have have to. I learned this bread from Book, my Atkins Diet Drill Sergeant about 4 years ago. It is perhaps more English Muffin than bread or bun tasting, but it is good tasting. It's tastes like a course ground wheat muffin, perfect for a sausage or egg. *Join the Facebook page - http My Low Carb Blog - www.atkinsdietgeek.com Book's Flax Bread 1 TBS Butter 1 Large Egg 2 TBS Flax Meal (Golden Flax if possible) 1/2 tsp Baking Powder Calories: 105 Calories, 9.75g Fat, 2.4g Carbs (2g Fiber), 4g Protein Note: I have started posting collab videos for the FitnessManswers Channel. Please watch my latest video and subscribe: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com (IF = Induction Friendly)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.