Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How To Make Rainbow Bread

How To Make Rainbow Bread Video Clips. Duration : 7.35 Mins.


Due to an unusual number of really vile comments, I have disabled them. What it is about rainbow bread that elicits such hatred is beyond me. If anyone would like to ask a question I would be pleased to answer it if you go to my channel page and use the "contact me" function there. Thanks :) A brightly coloured bread that tastes just like regular white bread. I don't find that you can taste the food colour at all in this. This is the same recipe I used in my panda bread video here: www.youtube.com 1 cup milk 1 large egg yolk 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar 1 envelope (2 1/4 tsp) instant quick rise yeast 3/4 tablespoon salt 3 cups (approx) flour Blend milk and egg yolk in large bow. Microwave on high for 45-50 seconds until warm Blend flour and salt together Add yeast, sugar and butter and blend together. Add flour/salt mixture one cup at first and then a little at a time until dough ball forms. Knead dough ball 5 minutes adding flour to keep from sticking until smooth and elastic. Divide dough into 6 equal pieces. Knead in food colour into each piece until desired colour is reached adding small amounts of flour if sticking. Place each ball into a greased bowl, grease top of dough ball and cover with plastic wrap. Place in a warm place (I put it in my oven with just the light on) to rise until doubled (approx. an hour) Flatten each dough piece into a rectangle, the size and shape of the the bottom of your bread pan. Brush tops of bread layers with ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.